To see how your college courses and professional training might transfer to Granite State College, we’ve partnered with CollegeSource® to offer you TES (Transfer Evaluation System). TES is a dynamic, robust library of course equivalencies that Granite State College has previously accepted, which include not only traditional college courses but also:
- Professional licensure
- Workplace training
- College-level exams such as CLEP, DSST, AP, Straighterline, Sophia Learning, and more
We continually add colleges, courses, and training from across the country, so be sure to check back often!
Visit our Transfer Equivalency Portal to get started.
Transfer institutions are listed alphabetically. You can click on the first letter of the college, type its name in the “search” field, or select it directly from the comprehensive list. If you do not see your college listed, or a particular course, it has not been evaluated; this does not mean you will not receive credit upon transfer. TES is an ever-expanding database.
TES is intended as a planning tool for your next steps in the transfer process; it is not an official evaluation of your transfer credit. An official course evaluation will be completed once you apply for admission to a degree program.
- Transfer credits from regionally-accredited institutions of higher education are accepted based on equivalency of course content and outcomes.
- Courses must be completed with a “C” or better to be eligible for transfer credit.
- When necessary, students may be requested to provide course descriptions, course outcomes, and syllabi to assist in the evaluation of credit.
- The number of transfer credits accepted will depend upon the specific requirements in the degree program selected.
For specific transfer policies, please visit our Catalog.