On Wednesday, July 18, 2019, Granite State College will proudly unveil an enhanced website experience, which will merge the College’s student-specific domain (my.granite.edu) with the College’s main website (granite.edu), achieving a more integrated, engaging experience for students.
The new design allows for clear navigation, streamlined menus, and a responsive layout for all electronic platforms.
What You Can Expect
- “my.granite.edu” will be migrated/replaced by “granite.edu/current-students“
- The navigation on granite.edu will now feature a prominent Current Students link
- Quick links for Moodle, WebROCK, and go.granite email prominently positioned in the top right of the Current Students interface
- Streamlined navigation to help you more easily find the resources and support that you need
- Updates to menus that provide better visibility for the pages students frequently visit
- News and announcement feed for students
Read our FAQ below or call 1-855-472-4255 for assistance and support. You can also visit granite.edu/contact to initiate live chat.