To be eligible for federal, state, or institutional student aid programs at Granite State College, you must meet minimum general eligibility requirements.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security Number (there are a few international exceptions allowed by law)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent or have been homeschooled in a setting approved by state law
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Not be in default status on a federal student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant
- Be accepted as a regular student working toward an eligible degree or post-baccalaureate certificate program
- Be enrolled at least half-time during any term (except for Pell Grant Eligibility)
- Not be receiving federal or state financial aid from another institution for the same enrollment period
Additional Eligibility Requirements
You may also be asked to complete verification or to resolve conflicting information on your FAFSA.