Concord, NH – This Fall, Granite State College and the New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association (NHLRA) will present “Managing Human Resources in Hospitality,” a customized two-day program that covers the HR essentials. Designed for hiring managers among the NHLRA member organizations, each session takes place at the College’s headquarters in Concord, New Hampshire.
- Effective interviewing and hiring practices
- Building a positive work culture
- Developing performance management goals
- Addressing work place behavior
- Identifying potential barriers including employment policies and laws
- Documenting performance
- Session 1: Wednesday, September 26 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Session 2: Wednesday, October 24 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
Email APariseau@nhlra.com to reserve your spot!
For General information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-513-1144.