Concord, NH – In early 2019, Granite State College will present “All in the Details: Delivering Exceptional Customer Service,” a professional development workshop offered exclusively to members of the New Hampshire Retail Association. This workshop will help participants identify and meet customer needs, enhance positive first impressions, engage customers with social media, and create experiences that are relational and go beyond a one-time transaction.
- Explore key components of exceptional customer service and how to identify customer expectations
- Identify strategies to make it easy for customers to provide feedback, as well as effective ways to address and respond to customer feedback and difficult customers
- Describe effective ways to ensure employees/team to buy into the importance of excellent customer service
- Explore how organizations can cultivate “connected communication” with customers
- Understand how knowing your organization’s story is important to customer service and the customers themselves
Date & Time
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In case of inclement weather, the snow date will be Thursday, January 17, 2019.
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
For General information
Please email email@example.com or call 603-513-1144.