Granite State College recently introduced a set of Graduate Certificates, which will provide an affordable, credit-efficient pathway to a master’s-level credential. Options include graduate certificates in Health Care Management, Nonprofit Leadership, Project Management and Administration of Online Education for Adult Learners. These focused, shorter programs allow students to specialize their knowledge and skills through courses in relevant and trending topics that align with workforce needs. Requiring just a bachelor’s degree, graduate certificates can help you advance in your current position and may provide a foundation for a master’s degree.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, allowing students to begin at any point in the calendar year, and financial aid is available.
Graduate Certificate Programs
Health Care Management
In this 9-credit graduate certificate program, choose three courses from the following.
Choose Three Courses
- HLTC 800: Health Care Delivery and Innovations (3 credits)
- HLTC 801: Health Care Financial Management (3 credits)
- HLTC 802: Advocacy and Health Policy (3 credits)
- HLTC 810: Health Care Quality and Safety (3 credits)
- HLTC 811: Health Care Technology and Informatics (3 credits)
Updated May 2020. See catalog for full details.See Full Program
Our advisors are available to help. Reach out today to learn more.Contact Us