- This event has passed.
Skill Building and Job Opportunities for Associate Degree Candidates – Conway and Virtual
October 3, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us in Conway or online to learn career paths and skill building opportunities for students earning a General Studies associate degree. From paraprofessional roles to customer service or administrative assistant, plan now to position yourself for success.
- How to design your coursework to explore interests or build skills
- Roles and responsibilities for positions available to General Studies students
- Resume, interview, and hiring tips
- How Career Services can help you direct your career
- The value of earning a bachelor’s degree