- This event has passed.
M.S. Capstone Presentations, Spring 2018
June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us as our graduate students present their final capstone projects for their M.S. in Leadership, Management, and Project Management programs of study. Attend in person at our Concord campus or join us online!.
Topics explore a variety of subjects. Examples include:
- A Consideration of the Performance Management Debate and it Effect on Business Results
- Emotional Intelligence and Leading a Multigenerational Team
- Employee Retention in Low Wage Jobs and the Role of Employers
- How do you Instill Leadership Skills and Abilities in Foster Care Youth?
- Organizational Impact of a Toxic Personality
- The Role of Transformational Leadership to Prevent Burnout and Turnover in the Nonprofit Sector
- What Role Does Transformational Leadership Play in a Decentralized Command Structure?
- Conditions that Lead to the Promotion of Competent Managers
- Solar Energy: A Net Zero Initiative
- Standard Requirements for Scheduling Surgery