First Week of Spring Term Classes
April 8 - June 28
Welcome to Spring Term!
The first week of Spring Term classes begins April 8, 2019. To access your online classes in Moodle, visit learn.granite.edu. Once signed in, you’ll find a self-paced tutorial for your online classes is available in Moodle: to access this resource.
Here are a few key dates on our Academic Calendar to keep in mind as you progress through your first week/s of your classes:
- April 16 (Tues.) Last day to drop / add 6-week classes (session 1)
- April 19 (Fri.) Last day to drop / add 12-week classes
- May 1 (Weds.) Last day to withdraw from 6-week classes (session 1)
- May 24 (Fri.) Last day to withdraw from 12-week classes
- May 27 (Mon.) Memorial Day (Closed)
- May 27 (Mon.) Last day to drop / add-week classes (session 2)
- June 12 (Weds.) Last day to withdraw from 6-week classes (session 1)
- June 24-28 (Mon. – Fri.) Last week of the term