- This event has passed.
First Week of Spring Term Classes (April 6-10)
April 6 - April 10
Welcome to Spring Term!
The first week of Spring Term classes begins April 6, 2020. To access your online classes in Moodle, visit learn.granite.edu. Once signed in, you’ll find a self-paced tutorial for your online classes is available in Moodle: to access this resource.
FACE-TO-FACE (F2F) and HYBRID COURSESIn response to COVID-19, all Spring Term courses will begin 100% online. A decision will be made on April 15 about whether these courses will shift back to F2F and Hybrid (as intended) or will continue as purely online. For the latest information, view our COVID-19 preparations and updates.
- April 14 (Tues.) Last day to add/drop 6-week classes (session 1)
- April 17 (Fri.) Last day to add/drop 12-week classes
- April 29 (Weds.) Last day to withdraw from 6-week classes (session 1)
- May 6 (Weds.) Tuition and fee payment for 6-week classes (session 2)
- May 22 (Fri.) Last day to withdraw from 12-week classes
- May 25 (Mon.) Memorial Day (Closed)
- May 26 (Tues.) Last day to add/drop 6-week classes (session 2)
- June 10 (Weds.) Last day to withdraw from 6-week classes (session 2)
- June 22-26 (Mon. – Fri.) Last week of the term