2018 Summer Conference for Paraeducators
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Supporting the Many Roles of Paraeducators
We invite you to join us for a full day of workshops developed especially for the paraeducator community. The agenda features a keynote by Carol Kosnitsky, mindfulness activities, a lunch buffet, and your selection of morning and afternoon break-out workshops.
Workshop Selections Include:
- Differentiated Instruction – What’s the Big Deal?
- Strategies for Supporting Differentiated Instruction (How?)
- An Introduction to Google Drive: Tips and Tricks
- Transition Planning in Special Education
- Next Steps – Working with Families in Special Education
- Strategies for Promoting Positive Student Behavior
- Teach Like an Innovative Champion: Instructional Strategies
- Effective Technology Integration: Leveraging Technology to Amplify Learning
- Teaching Social Emotional Skills Through Literature
- How Does a Visual Impairment Impact Learning?
Attendees will receive six professional development clock hours in the form of a certificate. Registration is $75 per participant and a discounted rate of $60 is available for Granite State College students.