This practice-oriented program is ideal for managers who want to enhance their ability to integrate complex projects, motivate people, and achieve cost-effective results.
Available fully online with select blended course options, this ten-course program is built for working professionals and offers you the opportunity to apply what you learn in a workplace setting, integrating your studies with your professional goals.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Chartering and Planning
- Delivering Business Value
- Negotiation, Contracting, and Procurement
- Total Quality Management
- Managing Project Portfolios
- Leading Teams
- Project Management Capstone
- Introduction to Lean Practices
- Constraints and Critical Chain Project Management
- Change Management and Communication
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Building Diverse and Inclusive Organizations
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full details.
Why Granite State College?
Our 30-credit master’s degree program is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and its Global Accreditation Center, the industry standard for project management excellence.
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year. Our graduate admission criteria includes:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or Graduate Degree completed from a regionally accredited college or university with a 3.0 GPA minimum overall.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- Transcripts from other countries will need to be translated and evaluated prior to full acceptance
- 500-1000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences. The statement is evaluated on applicant’s writing and its content alignment with the program’s purpose and outcomes
- (2) professional or academic references
Contact information for your references is submitted via the admission application. This will generate an email inviting your references to complete a short questionnaire to assess your candidacy. A formal letter of recommendation is not required; however, your references are welcome to upload one within the questionnaire.
- Current resume