This is a practice-oriented program ideal for managers who want to enhance their ability to integrate complex projects, motivate people, and achieve cost-effective results.
Top-Ranked for Online Programs
Our master’s degrees in Leadership, Management, and Project Management are top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to offer you a high-quality education that’s recognized among the nation’s best!
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Project Management Seminar
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Risk Management
- Cost and Budget Management
- Leading Teams
- Negotiation, Contracting and Procurement
- Managing Project Portfolios
- Project Quality Management
- Project Management Integrative Capstone
- Effectively employ strategies for managing projects through the entire project cycle;
- Acquire, deploy, and monitor resources to maximum benefit.
- Determine and manage risk for strategic and ethical decision-making.
- Manage changing project management environments including human resources, cost, timelines, and workflow.
- Lead people and teams to excellence in projects and organizational settings.
- Communicate effectively throughout the project management cycle.
- Assess and evaluate project management processes to continuously improve.
- Apply project management knowledge for quality assurance in real-world settings.
- Attain competency in the components of project management required for certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- GAC Accredited by the Project Management Institute.
- Available fully online with select blended or hybrid courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online graduate business degrees.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average for the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university
- 500-1,000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences
- Two signed letters of professional or academic reference and/ or two completed recommendation forms
- Current resume
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- Completed application form
Job growth is expected in IT project management. Those with specialized technical knowledge, strong communication and business skills, and leadership ability will have the best prospects.