This degree provides you with a comprehensive business education to enhance your skills as a manager in any type of organization. Use this degree to expand your career opportunities and career growth.
Top-Ranked for Online Programs
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Management Accounting
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Changing Economics
- Decision Analysis for Managers
- Change Management and Communication
- Strategic Management Integrative Capstone
- Increase their capacity to lead in organizational situations.
- Apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Adapt and innovate to solve problems.
- Learn how to cope with unforeseen events and manage unpredictable environments.
- Understand management issues from a global perspective.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select blended or hybrid courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by S. News & World Report for our online graduate business degrees.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average for the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university
- 500-1,000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences
- Two signed letters of professional or academic reference and/ or two completed recommendation forms
- Current resume
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- Completed application form
The need for business managers will grow, but expect competition in the applicant pool. Employment growth will be driven by the formation of new organizations and expansion of existing organizations, which will require more workers to manage these operations.