This program aims to enhance your leadership skills while providing a deeper perspective of organizational management.
Top-Ranked for Online Programs
Our master’s degrees in Leadership, Management, and Project Management are top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to offer you a high-quality education that’s recognized among the nation’s best!
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Foundations of Organizational Communication
- Cultivating Your Leadership Capabilities
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Maximizing Your Organization’s Potential
- Emergence of a Strategic Leader
- Leading Teams
- Change Management and Communication
- Assess and enrich their capacity to function as a leader in today’s environment.
- Develop an appreciation of how to become leaderful.
- Determine organizational relationships to facilitate organizational effectiveness.
- Assess their ethical framework in the context of an effective leadership model.
- Augment their ability to lead people and teams to excellence in projects and organizational settings.
- Conduct visionary exercises to facilitate in the environment of an organization and actualize organizational vision.
- Invent new ways to respond to changes in the environment of an organization and actualize organizational vision.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select blended or hybrid courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by S. News & World Report for our online graduate business degrees.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average for the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completed application form
- 500-1,000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences
- Two signed letters of professional or academic reference and/ or two completed recommendation forms
- Current resume
Since the M.S. in Leadership is applicable across all industries, the career outlook will vary. By gaining graduate qualifications, you can gain an extra level of job security and flexibility and expand your job opportunities.