Top-Ranked Online Graduate Business Program
Built for current or emerging leaders in any field. Learn to lead teams, cultivate a strategic vision, and communicate effectively to maximize your organization’s potential.
Available fully online with select blended course options, this ten-course program is built for working professionals and offers you the opportunity to apply what you learn in a workplace setting, integrating your studies with your professional goals.
Our master’s degrees in business, including Leadership, are top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to offer you a high-quality education that’s recognized among the nation’s best!
- Cultivating Your Leadership Capabilities
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Emergence of a Strategic Leader
- Foundations of Organizational Communication
- Leading Teams
- Change Management and Communication
- Leadership Integrative Capstone
- Grant Writing
- Volunteer Leadership
- Leading and Governing Nonprofit Organizations
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Building Diverse and Inclusive Organizations
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations
- Marketing for Nonprofits
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Chartering and Planning
- Fundraising and Resource Development
See catalog for full details.
Why Granite State College?
Our 30-credit master’s degree is designed to meet the needs of professionals in every industry who want to enhance their leadership skills while also gaining a deeper perspective of organizational management. In your courses, you’ll learn from faculty who are experts within their field and respected as leaders and mentors.
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year. Our graduate admission criteria includes:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or Graduate Degree completed from a regionally accredited college or university with a 3.0 GPA minimum overall.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- Transcripts from other countries will need to be translated and evaluated prior to full acceptance
- 500-1000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences. The statement is evaluated on applicant’s writing and its content alignment with the program’s purpose and outcomes
- (2) professional or academic references
Contact information for your references is submitted via the admission application. This will generate an email inviting your references to complete a short questionnaire to assess your candidacy. A formal letter of recommendation is not required; however, your references are welcome to upload one within the questionnaire.
- Current resume