Learn How to Deliver Effective Online Education & Training
In today’s workplace, online training is on the rise. Whether human resources is orienting staff, management is developing talent, or the regulatory environment requires training for your workforce, online education programs are becoming an increasingly important part of business and operations.
Whether you are part of a team that oversees online education efforts, are currently in charge of online training, or want to transfer your existing skills to a new career path, earning a graduate certificate is an excellent way to take your aspirations, knowledge, and skills to the next level.
Accepting ApplicationsApply now and register for courses during an upcoming term.
This 18-credit graduate certificate features a wide variety of electives that allow you to focus your learning on topics that are relevant to your career plans.
- Program Planning and Evaluation Foundations (1 credit)
- Adult Learning Theory Foundations (1 credit)
- Finance, Contracts, and Legal Issues Foundations (1 credit)
- Program Feasibility Foundations (1 credit)
- The Learning Workplace Foundations (1 credit)
- Education Technology Foundations (1 credit)
- Resiliency: A Future Approach (1 credit)
- Roles and Skills Primer: Administration of Online Programs (2 credits)
- Engaging Adult Learners in the Digital Age (2 credits)
- Administration of Online Education: Self-Designed Topic (2 credits)
- Program Planning and Evaluation: Project (2 credits)
- Integrative Capstone: Administration of Online Education (3 credits)
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full details.
Why Granite State College?
Our 18-credit graduate certificate provides an intensive yet flexible approach for individuals across a variety of adult education roles to become proficient in the Administration of Online Education. Available 100% online, you’ll learn about the critical roles and resources needed for effective online learning in the workplace, such as:
- Tools and strategies used to monitor and evaluate adult education programs
- Best practices, models, trends, and theories related to effective online adult education programs
- Hands-on skills that you can apply on-the-job
In your courses, you’ll get the opportunity to build community with your fellow classmates and instructor, expanding your network within the online education community and gaining new perspectives.
Our Administration of Online Education for Adult Learners graduate certificate is an excellent fit for professionals in a range of industries and stages in their career. Examples Include:
- Human resources leaders and managers
- Higher education professionals focused on adult learners
- K-12 educators engaged in peer-to-peer training and support
- Individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree who seek workplace advancement or a career change
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- Official transcripts from the institution that conferred your bachelor’s degree