Grow as a Leader in the Health Care Management Field
Health care management is a rewarding career path for those who are passionate about health care, but have interests and talents outside of nursing or other clinical roles. The increasingly complex health care landscape in the U.S. fuels the need for strong managers and those who can offer expertise in the business side of health care, along with an understanding of the industry’s dynamics, will be positioned for a dynamic career.
Individuals seeking professional development or specialized knowledge in health care management can benefit from advancing their education. A graduate certificate in Health Care Management is an effective way to achieve professional advancement in the field and gain highly sought after skills. In our program, you’ll develop specialized knowledge in health care management while earning your credential.
In this 9-credit graduate certificate program, choose three courses from the following.
Choose Three Courses
- Health Care Delivery and Innovations (3 credits)
- Health Care Financial Management (3 credits)
- Advocacy and Health Policy (3 credits)
- Health Care Quality and Safety (3 credits)
- Health Care Technology and Informatics (3 credits)
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full details.
Why Granite State College?
In our 9-credit graduate certificate program, students are empowered to focus their studies on the areas that best align with their career goals, creating a high-quality and highly personalized educational experience. Available 100% online, you’ll learn from well-respected faculty with rich health care experience that spans the clinical, financial, operational, and technology sides of the sector. Our program is designed to help you grow as a successful leader in today’s health care management field and develop specialized knowledge.
Our graduate certificate in Health Care Management is an excellent fit for health care veterans, as well as those looking to enter the field. Examples Include:
- “Encore careerists” and those seeking entry into the field
- Individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree who seek workplace advancement or a career change
- Those interested in a master’s program, but aren’t ready to fully commit
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- Official transcripts from the institution that conferred your bachelor’s degree