Manage Within the Constantly-Evolving Information Technology Field
Build your foundation in technology and acquire the organizational knowledge and skills necessary for managing information technology across an organization with the B.S. in Technology Management. This degree will enhance your proficiency with technology and combine it with management essentials. Your technology courses will focus on programming, networking, database, and digital media, while your management courses will cover organizational development, leadership principles, and project management tools.
- Foundations of Cybersecurity
- Advanced Software Tools
- Database Management Systems
- Budget Management
- Managing Information Technology
- Project Management Strategies
- Systems Analysis and Design
See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC