Build your foundation in technology and acquire the organizational knowledge and skills necessary for managing information technology across an organization with the B.S. in Technology Management. This degree will enhance your proficiency with technology and combine it with management essentials. Your technology courses will focus on programming, networking, database, and digital media, while your management courses will cover organizational development, leadership principles, and project management tools.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Database Management Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Project Management Strategies
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of fundamental management and accounting practices.
- Possess proficiency in technology, including fundamentals of programming, network systems, databases, and the web.
- Lead teams, manage projects and make decisions effectively.
- Communicate successfully to and with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Engage with emerging trends in the rapidly evolving environments of technology and business, and understand their potential applications and risks.
- Assess the contributions that effective technology management makes to organizational goals and their achievement.
- Apply, integrate and synthesize competencies gained from technical and management courses to make a strategic contribution to business enterprise.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
The information technology (IT) industry is still experiencing rapid growth, creating a need for a wide range of positions. New applications in technology continue to drive the demand for workers, which drives the demand for managers. As applications and storage needs go online, so does the sophistication necessary to keep businesses secure. Careers in IT that are in demand include: Computer Support Specialists, Computer Systems Administrators, Database Architects and Administrators, and Information Systems Management.