This degree can help you further your career in Hospitality Management or advance to the next level. Your courses will emphasize strong communication, public relations, marketing, leadership, and project management.
This degree requires an earned associate degree in hospitality services, tourism, or a related field from a regionally-accredited college. Professional licensure, certifications or training may serve as a foundation to this degree, upon approval by Academic Affairs.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Food Service Systems and Control
- Event, Meeting, and Conference Management
- Quality Management
- Build on expertise through the attainment of new knowledge in service and hospitality management.
- Develop management capacity to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Assess service logistics in a variety of service environments.
- Apply various service systems to construct customer relationship platforms.
- Integrate management theories in an applied field to improve efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Jobs in the hospitality and tourism industry are open to every level of education and experience. However, employers seek candidates with bachelor’s-level education and industry experience for more highly paid specialist, management and supervisory positions.