This degree can help you further your career in Hospitality Management or advance to the next level. Your courses will emphasize strong communication, public relations, marketing, leadership, and project management.
This degree requires an earned associate degree in hospitality services, tourism, or a related field from a regionally-accredited college. Professional licensure, certifications or training may serve as a foundation to this degree, upon approval by Academic Affairs.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Food Service Systems and Control
- Event, Meeting, and Conference Management
- Quality Management
- Build on expertise through the attainment of new knowledge in service and hospitality management.
- Develop management capacity to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Assess service logistics in a variety of service environments.
- Apply various service systems to construct customer relationship platforms.
- Integrate management theories in an applied field to improve efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
Step #1 – Earn Your Associate Degree
Your associate degree should contain the following courses as a foundation for this Transfer Pathway:
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
Step #2 – Apply to Granite State College!
Contact us to set up an appointment or begin your application now. During this process, an advisor will review your transcripts to ensure your eligibility for the Transfer Pathway, or recommend a more helpful option for you.
Step #3 – Complete Your Degree Requirements
Review the courses you’ll take as a student by opening the Course Highlights tab above.
Are you from a NH Community College?
Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Jobs in the hospitality and tourism industry are open to every level of education and experience. However, employers seek candidates with bachelor’s-level education and industry experience for more highly paid specialist, management and supervisory positions.