Seek Leadership Roles in the Public Administration Fields
The public administration profession offers a range of career paths such as municipal management, law enforcement, firefighting, and even nonprofit roles that serve the community. This program is designed for those who have established a foundation or a career in these fields, and will build upon what you’ve already learned on-the-job and through prior study.
Updated in 2021, this program is now a four-year administration program with new courses related to public policy, leadership, human resource management, and public sector budget and finance.
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Career Development and Life Planning
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Change Management
- Introduction to Ethics
- Public Policy Development and Implementation
- Public Sector Budget and Finance
- Human Resources in the Public Sector
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC