Seek Leadership Roles in the Public Administration Fields
The public administration profession offers a range of career paths such as municipal management, law enforcement, firefighting, and even nonprofit roles that serve the community. This program is designed for those who have established a foundation or a career in these fields, and will build upon what you’ve already learned on-the-job and through prior study.
Updated in 2021, this program is now a four-year administration program with new courses related to public policy, leadership, human resource management, and public sector budget and finance.
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Career Development and Life Planning
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Change Management
- Introduction to Ethics
- Public Policy Development and Implementation
- Public Sector Budget and Finance
- Human Resources in the Public Sector
See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC