In the B.S. in Psychology program, you’ll analyze the variables affecting human behavior to examine both individual and collective dynamics.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Research Methods
- Introduction to Psychology
- The Human Brain
- Differentiate and critically analyze biological, psychological, social, cultural and contextual constructs that provide an understanding of human behavior within a global world view, and communicate this knowledge effectively.
- Compare and contrast theoretical assumptions underlying disciplines of behavioral sciences.
- Use computer technology, as well as quantitative and scientific reasoning, to function as informed consumers of behavioral science research.
- Analyze human behavior using theories and concepts that focus on both individual dynamics and group and system dynamics.
- Apply ethical principles that guide and inform the conduct of research and clinical practice.
- Apply behavioral science concepts, principles, skills and methods.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Employment for this field is projected to grow because of increased demand for psychological services in schools, hospitals, social service agencies, mental health centers, and substance abuse treatment clinics. Those with extensive training in quantitative research methods and computer science may gain a competitive edge. Jobs that focus on research, data collection, and analysis exist at schools, universities, government, rehabilitation centers, and other private companies.