Pursue an Online Psychology Degree
The B.S. in Psychology provides an understanding of human behavior within a sociocultural context. You’ll explore the variables affecting human behavior within both individual and group settings.
In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to specialize your learning experience by selecting a concentration that aligns with your professional interests and goals.
Select a Concentration
Your concentration will help you customize your degree program to complement your career goals. As a student, you’ll take your core degree requirements and enroll in a specific set of courses that relate to your chosen concentration area to complete your degree program.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Human Development
- Men and Women in Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Abnormal Psychology
- Research Methods
- The Human Brain
- Cognition and Learning
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC