This degree program will help you expand your knowledge of operations, supply chain, logistics, production, quality, project management, transportation, and technology. As a student, your coursework will prepare you become an effective manager who can make strategic contributions to help an organization become more efficient and profitable.
- Career Development
- Economics of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Principles of Management
- Budget Management
- Managing Information Technology
- Project Management
- Operations, Supply Chain, and Logistics Management
See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC