The B.S. in Operations Management emphasizes project management, supply chain management, quantitative methods, and quality control. This degree program will help you become an effective manager who can make strategic contributions to help an organization become more efficient and profitable. Upon graduation, those who wish to pursue a master’s degree are encouraged to explore the M.S. in Project Management.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Quality Management
- Managing Information Technology
- Project Management Strategies
- Operations Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the essentials of business operations.
- Apply quantitative methods to problem-solving in business analysis and operational decision-making.
- Explore management theories in the context of organizations and their development.
- Develop awareness of ethical and legal frameworks for business.
- Analyze business strengths and weaknesses from multiple perspectives, including fiscal, quality, and supply chain.
- Integrate information, data, and technology into the framing and solving of problems.
- Deploy a global perspective on business and economic functions.
- Manage and lead strategically to enhance performance for individuals, teams, and organizations.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Traditionally rooted in manufacturing, careers in Operations Management are now growing in a variety of industries. The job market is competitive for Operations Managers and those who have several years of experience and a bachelor’s degree should have the best prospects.