This program explores global markets, consumer behavior, branding, and social media, giving you a solid foundation in marketing. You’ll develop an understanding of market trends and strategies using both creative and data-driven approaches that will help you contribute to an organization’s goals.
- Agile Marketing
- Fundamentals of Design
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Storytelling and Brand Management
- Digital Advertising
- Marketing Design and Usability
- Writing for Visual media
- Introduction to Data Analytics
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC