This program explores global markets, consumer behavior, branding, and social media, giving you a solid foundation in marketing. You’ll develop an understanding of market trends and strategies using both creative and data-driven approaches that will help you contribute to an organization’s goals.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Trends in Digital and Social Media
- Financial Accounting
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Identify core concepts of marketing.
- Develop marketing objectives and shape strategies to meet those objectives.
- Explore diverse subfields of marketing.
- Analyze marketing problems and craft solutions.
- Create integrated marketing communications that reflect sound planning and include metrics of effectiveness.
- Collect, review, and employ research-driven data to drive decisions in business.
- Recognize the global nature of marketing and the impact of international markets on strategy.
- Critically examine topics in ethics and society as these apply to marketing and business
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Marketing is a popular and versatile degree with steady job growth. Organizations will continue to rely on advertising, public relations, and marketing to generate revenue, expand brand visibility, and drive growth, all of which support the viability of this career path.