Build a foundation in programming, network systems, systems analysis, and software tools. In your courses, you’ll explore the business use of information and how to help an organization apply technology to enhance overall operations.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Advanced Software Tools
- Computer and Network Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Possess proficiency in information technology, including programming fundamentals, software, network systems, and databases, as well as their relevant web interfaces and applications.
- Demonstrate both practical skills and theoretical knowledge of information technology, enabling graduates to make a professional contribution to organizations across sectors.
- Engage in effective critical thinking and problem-solving in the field of information technology.
- Assess the needs of technology users and articulate appropriate strategies for meeting those needs through hardware and software.
Step #1 – Earn Your Associate Degree
Your associate degree should contain the following courses as a foundation for this Transfer Pathway:
- Programming Fundamentals
Step #2 – Apply to Granite State College!
Contact us to set up an appointment or begin your application now. During this process, an advisor will review your transcripts to ensure your eligibility for the Transfer Pathway, or recommend a more helpful option for you.
Step #3 – Complete Your Degree Requirements
Review the courses you’ll take as a student by opening the Course Highlights tab above.
Are you from a NH Community College?
Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Successful companies that strive to stay competitive put a high value on having key staff in IT positions. New applications in technology continue to drive the demand for workers, which drives the demand for managers. As applications and storage become more cloud-based, the demand for professionals with IT security knowledge also increases.