Our Information Technology (IT) bachelor’s degrees focuses on the business use of information and how to help an organization apply technology to enhance overall operations. As a student, you’ll build a foundation in programming, network systems, systems analysis, and software tools.
In 2021, this major was updated with concentrations that area aligned with workforce needs and integrate industry-standard tools, such as Python, web APIs, Microsoft Visual Basic, and more. Specialize your learning experience by selecting a concentration that aligns with your professional interests and goals.
Select a Concentration
- Advanced Software Tools
- Computer and Network Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC