This program combines business essentials with employee development and organizational performance. Your courses will explore the fundamentals of Human Resources alongside change management, diversity, and conflict resolution within organizations.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Human Resources and the Law
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Business Management
- Gain competency in the fundamentals of human resources management.
- Engage key concepts in organizational development.
- Explore psychosocial dimensions and their impact on individuals and organizations.
- Demonstrate awareness of and competency with diverse cultures in a global workforce.
- Analyze information effectively to guide evidence-based decision-making.
- Recognize and apply ethical principles and legal standards appropriate to human resources and business practice.
- Advance organizational objectives by deploying human resources knowledge in the context of strategic management.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
If you’re a NH Community College Graduate, check the prerequisites that you take prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State. Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
The complexities of employment law and changes to healthcare coverage options contribute to the demand for Human Resource Administration professionals. All organizations rely on HR and, therefore, job opportunities are available in the business and nonprofit sectors, as well as the public sphere. While the HR needs can vary from company to company, typical responsibilities include recruiting and interviewing candidates, coordinating company training, administering benefits, and managing employee policy.