This program combines business essentials with employee development and organizational performance. Your courses will explore best practices in Human Resource management from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Updated in 2021, newly developed courses focus emerging and trending areas in the field, including: Change Management; Recruitment, Selection, and Employee Development; and Compensation and Performance Management.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Application in Today’s Organizations
- Law and Ethics in Human Resource Management
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace
- Change Management
- Workplace Coaching
- Recruitment, Selection, and Employee Development
- Compensation and Performance Management
See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC