This program combines business essentials with employee development and organizational performance. Your courses will explore the fundamentals of Human Resources practice including personnel recruitment, employee retention, and management; alongside a range of topics relevant to the field such as, including change management, diversity, and conflict resolution.
- Human Resource Administration
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace
- Effecting Positive Change in Organizations
- Managing Conflict
Updated January 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC