Advance Your Health Care Career
Through the Health Care Management Degree, you’ll learn about health care administration best practices and critical functions. This program combines health care-specific coursework with leadership, diversity management, and organization development to help you become a well-rounded healthcare professional.
- The Emerging U.S. Health Care System
- Human Resource Administration
- Population Health
- Law and Ethics for Health Care and Human Services
- Introduction to Fiscal Management in Health Care
- Reimbursement and Financing Techniques in Health Care
- Informatics for Health Professionals
- Health Care Policy
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC