Through the B.S. in Health Care Management, you’ll learn about healthcare administration best practices and critical functions. This program combines healthcare-specific coursework with leadership, diversity management, and organization development to help you become a well-rounded healthcare professional.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- The Emerging U.S. Health Care System
- Law and Ethics for Health Care and Human Services
- Health Care Policy
- Articulate and apply knowledge of systems, operations, and roles fundamental to effective health care administration in a variety of settings.
- Employ and assess financial and information resources to enhance managerial decision-making and organizational performance.
- Recognize the fundamental rights, ethical principles, and overarching policies that guide those who work in health care.
- Develop and foster capacities for leadership, both in oneself and across organizational teams.
- Explore how socio-cultural, familial, and individual perspectives influence the health care system and the diversity of experiences that comprise it.
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
If you’re a NH Community College Graduate, check the prerequisites that you take prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State. Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
The Health Care industry continues to grow each year. There are many opportunities for healthcare professionals in leadership and management roles. As technology becomes more sophisticated, candidates that are comfortable adopting new technology and software will be seen as assets. Medical and Health Services Managers are in demand as are positions in recruitment, hospitals, and information management systems.