Combine technical marketing skills and creativity with a degree in Digital Media. You’ll learn how to convey messages effectively, manage information appropriately, respond to emerging technology, and employ strategic marketing techniques in a digital environment.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Design Fundamentals
- Web Development
- Foundations of Digital Media Production
- Consumer Behavior
- Media and Strategic Communication
- Living in a Digital Democracy
- Express ideas and concepts through the development of digital content
- Employ sound design principles
- Create digital and social media for effective marketing campaign development and implementation
- Implement and assess strategies for strategic content development through social media
- Design and evaluate the effectiveness of interactive web sites
- Select and use appropriate technology for specific objectives
- Apply theories of communication to individuals, groups, and mass media
- Integrate understanding of cultural differences in a global context
- Demonstrate aptitude with research methodology and data analysis as these inform the fields of communication and media
- Reflect on questions of ethics, privacy, conflict, and citizenship to frame understanding of digital media
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Many companies are expanding or developing positions in digital and social media to keep up with the demand in marketing and online culture. Look for job titles such as Content Managers, Digital Media Supervisors, Social Media Analysts, and Communications Coordinators. In this field, gaining experience to complement your education is critical. If you’re not directly working in this area already, explore options to gain experience while you’re still a student to maximize what you’re learning.