Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree Online
The B.S. in Criminal Justice will help you grow your career in law enforcement. You’ll develop a working knowledge of criminology, corrections, probation, parole, constitutional law, and advocacy.
- The Criminal Justice System
- Crime Prevention and Control
- Crime Victim Rights and Remedies
- Corrections, Probation and Parole
- Ethical Decision Making in the Criminal Justice System
- Research Methods
- Law and Society
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC