This degree addresses fundamentals of business including management, marketing, economics, ethical business practices, and accounting. Using a responsive approach that tailors your coursework to real workforce needs, this program will help you become a qualified critical thinker, well-rounded communicator, and use quantitative analysis.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Conducting Critical Inquiry
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Business Management
- Integrative: Strategic Management
- Apply management theories such as motivation, leadership, and conflict resolution throughout various functional areas of organizations.
- Communicate management information effectively across an organization to a broad spectrum of audiences and in a variety of business situations.
- Apply quantitative tools in business analysis and decision-making.
Critically analyze, research and articulate management strengths and weaknesses in terms of competitive advantage, human resources, marketing, financial and strategic positioning.
- Make ethical business decisions based on evaluation of corporate social responsibility and ethical practice.
- Manage and lead strategically to enhance the effectiveness of individuals, teams, and business organizations in a global environment.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
The need for business managers will grow, but expect competition in the applicant pool. Those who can communicate well and demonstrate skills in leadership, team building, and multi-tasking, will excel. Focus on your creative problem solving skills and embrace industry trends to grow your potential in the business management field.