Admissions RequirementsThis degree is specifically designed for students with an associate degree from a regionally accredited college in a technical or specialized field. Professional licensure, certification or training may serve as a foundation to this degree, upon approval by academic affairs.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Integrative: Applied Studies in Management
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited college in a technical or specialized field. Professional licensure, certification or training may serve as a foundation to this degree, upon approval by academic affairs