Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Identify patterns of individual and group behavior in organizations and apply management theories and approaches that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations
- Demonstrate leadership skills that enhance organizational performance through application of theories of leadership, motivation, change management, conflict management and managing diversity
- Apply accounting and finance skills and best practices to enhance the effectiveness of financial decision-making in organizations
- Integrate legal and ethical principles into decision-making to assure organizational and individual adherence to corporate ethics and social responsibility
- Integrate and apply management theories and techniques to a specific applied field through an in-depth capstone experience
Step #1 – Earn Your Associate Degree
Your must have a conferred associate degree in the following area as a foundation for this Transfer Pathway:
- Applied Field such as manufacturing, automotive, hospitality management, fire technology, information technology, health care, etc.
Step #2 – Apply to Granite State College!
Contact us to set up an appointment or begin your application now. During this process, an advisor will review your transcripts to ensure your eligibility for the Transfer Pathway, or recommend a more helpful option for you.
Step #3 – Complete Your Degree Requirements
Review the courses you’ll take as a student by opening the Course Highlights tab above.
Are you from a NH Community College?
Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education, Inc. (NECHE)
- Available fully online with select on campus courses
- Affordable tuition
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Since the Applied Studies – Management degree can apply to a variety of industries and professions, the career outlook will vary. As a student, work to gain experience in the areas of management that interest you the most in order to prepare for more sophisticated professional opportunities in the future.