The B.S. in Applied Studies – Management is designed for those who aspire to use their education and professional experience to advance their career. You’ll learn about advanced management functions, processes, and skills that will enable you to effectively respond to complex business and management challenges.
An earned associate degree in an applied field from a regionally accredited college is the required foundation for this program. Professional licensure, certifications, or training may serve as a foundation to this degree, upon approval by Academic Affairs.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Integrative: Applied Studies in Management
- Build on applied expertise through the attainment of new knowledge in management.
- Develop management capacity to enhance individual and business performance.
- Integrate management theories in a specific applied field to improve efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Since the Applied Studies – Management degree can apply to a variety of industries and professions, the career outlook will vary. As a student, work to gain experience in the areas of management that interest you the most in order to prepare for more sophisticated professional opportunities in the future.