Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Identify patterns of individual and group behavior in organizations and apply management theories and approaches that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations
- Demonstrate leadership skills that enhance organizational performance through application of theories of leadership, motivation, change management, conflict management and managing diversity
- Apply accounting and finance skills and best practices to enhance the effectiveness of financial decision-making in organizations
- Integrate legal and ethical principles into decision-making to assure organizational and individual adherence to corporate ethics and social responsibility
- Integrate and apply management theories and techniques to a specific applied field through an in-depth capstone experience
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
If you’re a NH Community College Graduate, check the prerequisites that you take prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State. Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Since the Applied Studies – Management degree can apply to a variety of industries and professions, the career outlook will vary. As a student, work to gain experience in the areas of management that interest you the most in order to prepare for more sophisticated professional opportunities in the future.