Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Identify patterns of individual and group behavior in organizations and apply management theories and approaches that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations
- Demonstrate leadership skills that enhance organizational performance through application of theories of leadership, motivation, change management, conflict management and managing diversity
- Apply accounting and finance skills and best practices to enhance the effectiveness of financial decision-making in organizations
- Integrate legal and ethical principles into decision-making to assure organizational and individual adherence to corporate ethics and social responsibility
- Integrate and apply management theories and techniques to a specific applied field through an in-depth capstone experience
This important jumpstart will allow you to immerse yourself in your chosen major, saving you time and money as you progress towards your bachelor’s degree.
NH Community College Graduates:
We have identified the specific prerequisites that you should take at your community college, prior to beginning your Transfer Pathway at Granite State! Visit CCSNH Partnerships and select your community college to see the courses.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Since the Applied Studies – Management degree can apply to a variety of industries and professions, the career outlook will vary. As a student, work to gain experience in the areas of management that interest you the most in order to prepare for more sophisticated professional opportunities in the future.