The B.S. for Allied Health Leadership is for professionals who wish to expand their career options in community health care settings. Courses in this option focus on systems and problem solving in health care; leadership principles and managing teams; advocacy; and navigating health care law, ethics, and policy.
Admissions RequirementsThis program requires an earned associate degree from a regionally accredited college in allied health or the equivalent in professional licensure or advanced training.
- The Emerging U.S. Health Care System
- Law and Ethics for Health Care and Human Services
- Health Care Policy
- Population Health
- Contemporary Issues in Personal and Global Health
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace
Updated June 2021. See catalog for full list of course requirements and degree outcomes.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year.
Our admission criteria includes:
- Completion of our free, online application for admission
- High school diploma, completion of a high school education in a homeschool setting under state law, or demonstrate high school equivalency.
- Successful completion of one of the following exams will be required for demonstrating high school equivalency: the GED, HiSET, or TASC