The B.S. for Allied Health Leadership is for professionals who wish to expand their career options in health care. The courses for this program focus on leadership, finance, legal and ethical issues, and health care policy.
To pursue this program, you must have an A.S. in Allied Health from an accredited college. A professional license, certifications, or training may serve as the foundation for this degree. Academic Affairs will make a final recommendation based on individual cases.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- The Emerging U.S. Health Care System
- Law and Ethics for Health Care and Human Services
- Health Care Policy
- Community, Culture, and Health
- Attain proficiency in the concepts, theories, and methods of inquiry pertinent to allied health leadership.
- Develop essential competencies in organizational management, including skills for inter-professional collaboration.
- Integrate knowledge of an allied health care field with the dynamics and complexity of the health care industry.
- Apply ethical principles that guide leadership practice in community care settings.
- Demonstrate strategies to incorporate a variety of cultural frameworks into allied health practice.
- Understand data gathering tools for analysis and decision-making in health care settings.
Step #1 – Earn Your Associate Degree
You must have a conferred associate degree in the following area as a foundation for this Transfer Pathway:
- Allied health
Step #2 – Apply to Granite State College!
Contact us to set up an appointment or begin your application now. During this process, an advisor will review your transcripts to ensure your eligibility for the Transfer Pathway, or recommend a more helpful option for you.
Step #3 – Complete Your Degree Requirements
Review the courses you’ll take as a student by opening the Course Highlights tab above.
Are you from a NH Community College?
Visit CCSNH Partnerships to learn more.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
The health care industry continues to grow each year. As clinics and outpatients sites become more common, the need for educated health care leaders to service these organizations increases. As you gain experience, there are many opportunities for health care professionals in leadership and management roles. For example, Medical and Health Services Managers are in demand, as are positions in recruitment, hospitals, and information management systems.