This program blends Accounting and Finance essentials with organizational processes that you’ll use on the job. You will learn how to help organizations maximize assets, plan budgets, gain efficiencies, and manage investments. You’ll gain a foundation that can help you if you’re goal is to become a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Money and Banking
- Investment Principles
- Financial Management
- Financial Modeling and Decision-Making
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Business Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of essentials in the fields of accounting and finance to provide sound information through valid processes to users of accounting and financial services.
- Show thorough competence in understanding quantitative and qualitative methods as applied to problem-solving in the fields of accounting and finance.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to explain, evaluate, and present financial and accounting information to varied audiences.
- Employ integrity, ethics, and social responsibility in accounting and financial practices.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Because accounting and financial services are essential to corporations, government, charities, and even individuals, this profession is a practical and relevant choice that should experience growth. Accountants and auditors that earn professional credentials, especially as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), should have favorable job prospects. Those who are interested in the finance side will want to stay on top of emerging financial products available for trade and international markets that may present new investment opportunities.