This degree provides a pathway to paraeducator certification. As you complete courses, the School of Education will provide you with the necessary documentation to become certified. This degree will prepare students for Paraeducation Certification II and a variety of bachelor’s degree programs.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Foundations in Education
- Instructional Methods, Strategies and Technologies
- Students with Disabilities
- Managing Student Behavior
- Survey of American Literature
- Attain proficiency in the basic concepts, theories, and methods in Education.
- Evaluate ethical principles of Education.
- Prepare for the Paraeducator Certification II application to the NH DOE under Option C Alternative Assessment.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Because of critical shortages in education, there is a need for Highly Qualified candidates with Paraeducator Certification II . This pathway will help you gain experience to grow your career in education.