This program will help you understand the basic foundations of business. Using an overview of general management theory, you will understand the fundamental concepts of economics, marketing, finance, and organizational behavior. This degree prepares students for a smooth transition to the B.S. in Business Management.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Attain proficiency in basic concepts, theories, and methods of inquiry and writing in business.
- Evaluate ethical principles that guide businesses.
- Prepare for seamless transition to the Bachelor of Science in Business Management or related degree program.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Business careers are consistently in demand because of changes in technology, communication, and regulation which affect business opportunities in every industry. As your resume grows and you gain more experience, you can increase your marketability as a candidate in the job market. If you are a good communicator and an organized, productive team member, employers will start to consider you for more complex roles.