The A.S. in Behavioral Science helps you understand the science of human behavior. Using an interdisciplinary approach, you’ll learn about behaviors at the biological, social, and cultural level. This degree prepares students for a smooth transition to the B.S. in Psychology.
Degree Program Details
An overview of what we offer, what you’ll learn, and how to get started.
- Research Methods
- Introduction to Psychology
- Human Development
- Human Biology
- Attain proficiency in basic concepts, theories, and methods of inquiry and writing in behavioral sciences.
- Evaluate ethical principles of the behavioral sciences.
- Prepare for seamless transition to the Bachelor of Science in Psychology program.
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Available fully online with select on campus courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Top-ranked by U.S. News & World Report for our online bachelor’s degrees.
- 84% of our students are transfer students. Making the most of your transfer credits is our specialty.
- Career counseling is available to all students and alumni. We also extend this service to those considering their college options.
- Faculty who are subject matter experts that share their real-world expertise to help you apply what you learn to your personal goals and career.
Your Prior and Current Learning Counts
Many of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge gained from military, workplace and volunteer-based training, and experiences. We are expert at helping students demonstrate learning and earning academic credit.Learn More
Jobs in Behavioral Science will grow because of the increased demand for psychological services. Hospitals, schools, social service agencies, mental health centers, and substance abuse clinics will be looking for qualified applicants. If you have a background in quantitative research methods and computer science, you will also have a competitive edge. Jobs that focus on research, data collection, and analysis will also be in high demand.