Granite State College is joining University of New Hampshire as the College of Professional Studies.

How to Pay

Payment Options

Granite State College offers several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments, or refunds. We use electronic billing as our official billing method and we accept payments online, by telephone, or by mail.

You’ll receive an email notification each term that covers:

  • How to View and Print Your Statement
  • Payment Deadlines
  • Payment Methods (including financial aid)

As a student, you are responsible for the status of their accounts. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns about your statement or if there have been any changes to your payment method/arrangements.

Check & Credit Card Payments

Pay Online, by Phone, or by Mail

Online: If you have a WebROCK account, you can make electronic check and credit card payments online using our secure Nelnet site.

Phone (credit cards only): 603-513-1330

Mail: (check or money orders):
Student Accounts
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301

Is making a payment online via Nelnet secure?

Your electronic payment information is transmitted securely using industry standard encryption. Your bank account information is stored in an encrypted format on the Nelnet site. Bank account information will not be collected or stored by Granite State College.

Can I use E-Pay if I don't have a checking account in a U.S. financial institution?

No. We are unable to accept e-payments from foreign bank accounts. E-payments must be directly debited to a checking account in a U.S. bank/financial institution.

Returned e-check payment policy?

If the bank returns e-check payments to Granite State College due to "non-sufficient funds" (NSF), the student's account will be charged a penalty fee of $25.00. The payer may also be assessed an additional NSF fee by his/her financial institution.

Payment Plans

We offer a monthly payment option at a nominal cost. Our interest-free plan allows you to make automatic payments in monthly installments for a single term.

$40 per term

Visit or call 1-800-609-8056 to learn more.

Third-Party Payments (Employer Tuition Assistance)

If all, or parts of, the charges are to be paid by an employer or other third party, it is the student's responsibility to obtain written authorization on official letterhead from the third party. Unless this authorization is presented at the time of registration, the student will be asked to pay in full, at the time of registration.

Please Note: Third party billing is not allowed if the company's payment is contingent upon the final grade for the course or other conditions. If a company has a reimbursement-to-student policy, the student is responsible for the total bill at the time of registration.

Financial Aid

If have been awarded and accepted your financial aid (grants, loans, or scholarships) and your award covers the full cost of your tuition and fees, you’re officially registered for the term. If your financial aid award is less than your tuition and fees, please make payment arrangements to cover the balance.

If you are using VA Education Benefits, please complete our Military Benefits Request Form and we will process your request and certify your enrollment.

To monitor your progress, please check your WebROCK account regularly for awarding, scholarships, VA benefits, and new payment due date. If you have any questions, please contact the financial aid office.



Still need help? Contact us.

Report an Incident

For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).

File a Report