Requesting a Transcript
- All financial obligations to Granite State College must be met before an official transcript can be released. An official transcript displays the college seal.
- Current students may order transcripts through WebROCK
- Alumni or former students may order transcripts directly from Parchment by using the link below, or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 603-513-1391 for assistance regaining entry to their WebROCK account, if possible.
- Conferred degrees may not show on transcripts until four weeks after the conferral date. Students using their transcript to show proof of a degree recently obtained should select the option to have their transcript request held until posting of current term degrees.
- Students requesting transcripts after the end of a term should select the option to have their transcript request held until posting of current term grades. Grades available to the student through Moodle may not yet be available on their transcripts.
Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
The College has authorized Parchment to provide our online transcript ordering system. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online. If the receiving institution accepts an electronic transcript the cost is $3. If the receiving institution accepts only paper transcripts the cost is $5.30.
Electronic Transcripts are only considered official if sent directly to the individual/institution. If the transcript is delivered to the student and then forwarded to the institution, then the transcript can no longer be considered official. If requesting a transcript for a college or job interview, send the transcript directly to the institution.
Order your transcripts online in WebROCK:
- Sign in to WebROCK
- Click on “Student Records.”
- Choose “Request a Transcript” from the list of options.
- Click "Place a Transcript Order.”
- A new window will open up for Parchment.
- Follow the step-by step instructions to place your order.
- Please view this video for a tutorial of how to order transcripts in Parchment.
Order your transcripts online using Parchment. There is no limit on the number of transcript orders you can place.
A signed consent form is required for each order that is not placed through WebROCK. The consent form may be signed electronically. Please have your payment method available.
- Visit the Parchment website.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to place your order, including delivery options and fees.
- Order updates will be emailed to you.
- Please view this video for a tutorial on how to order transcripts in Parchment.
By Mail (Paper Transcript)
We request that students use the online ordering system whenever possible. Students may only use the paper form to request one hard copy of their transcript.
This form is only for use by students who do not have a method of paying for transcripts electronically (credit or debit card). Transcripts may be ordered by mail at a cost of $6 per transcript payable by check or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Complete the official College Transcript Request form and mail it with payment to the Office of the Registrar at 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301.
Please contact the Registrar’s office at email@example.com with any questions and/or concerns.
Still need help? Contact us.
Report an Incident
For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).