Health Update: Preparing for Return to Campus

Transcript Request Information

General Information

  • All financial obligations to Granite State College must be met before an official transcript can be released. An official transcript displays the college seal.
  • Current students may order transcripts through WebROCK
  • Alumni or former students may order transcripts directly from Credentials Inc. by using a specific link below, or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 603-513-1391 for assistance regaining entry to their WebROCK account, if possible.
  • Conferred degrees may not show on transcripts until four weeks after the conferral date. Students using their transcript to show proof of a degree recently obtained should select the option to have their transcript request held until posting of current term degrees.
  • Students requesting transcripts after the end of a term should select the option to have their transcript request held until posting of current term grades. Grades available to the student through Moodle may not yet be available on their transcripts.

Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)

The College has authorized Credentials Inc. to provide our online transcript ordering system. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online. If the receiving institution accepts an electronic transcript the cost is $3. If the receiving institution accepts only paper transcripts the cost is $6.

Electronic Transcripts are only considered Official if sent directly to the individual/institution. If the transcript is delivered to the student and then forwarded to the institution, then the transcript can no longer be considered official. If requesting a transcript for a college or job interview, send the transcript directly to the institution.

Order your transcripts online in WebROCK:

  • Sign in to WebROCK
  • Click on “Student Records”
  • Choose “Request a Transcript” from the list of options.
  • Click "Place a Transcript Order”.
  • A new window will open up for Credentials Inc.
  • Follow the step-by step instructions to place your order.

Order your transcripts online using Parchment. You may order up to five copies of your transcript per order, and there is no limit on the number of transcript orders you can place. Orders requiring an attachment are limited to one recipient per order, with no limit on the number of orders that can be placed.

A signed consent form is required for each order that is not placed through WebROCK. The consent form may be signed electronically. Please have your payment method available.

Alternatively, you can call Parchment directly at 847-716-3005 to place a transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders directly with Parchment.

By Mail or In Person (Paper Transcript)

This form is only for use by students who do not have a method of paying for transcripts electronically (credit or debit card). We request that students use the online ordering system whenever possible. Students may only use the paper form to request one hard copy of their transcript. Paper forms take 24 hours to process; if you wish to pick your transcript up in Concord, you may do so on the next business day. Please feel free to call ahead to verify that your transcript is ready for pick up.

Cost per official transcript is $6 with payment by cash or check only. Payment must be made at time that the transcript is picked up.

Complete the official College Transcript Request form and bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar at 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301. Transcripts cannot be processed at any of the campus locations.

Transcripts may also be ordered by mail at a cost of $6 per transcript payable by check or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail.

Please contact the Registrar’s office at with any questions and/or concerns.

Still need help? Contact us.

Report an Incident

For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).

File a Report