Granite State College is joining University of New Hampshire as the College of Professional Studies.

Enrollment Verification, Inactivation, & Withdrawal

Enrollment Verification

Granite State College sends enrollment data for each term to the National Student Clearinghouse soon after the standard drop date. You may obtain instant enrollment verifications from by signing in to WebROCK and selecting the National Student Clearinghouse website.

You may print a certificate of enrollment that you can send to your health insurers and credit issuers. You can view any electronic notification forms that the Clearinghouse has sent to your lenders, servicers, and guarantors, and may also link to real time student loan information to determine outstanding balances and when your next payment is due.

Inactivation and Withdrawal

Granite State College monitors the progress of degree candidates. If a student is not actively involved in a degree program for three consecutive terms, s/he will be inactivated. You may voluntarily withdraw from a degree program by notifying the College in writing: when you request to withdraw from a degree program, you will be considered inactive.

Still need help? Contact us.

Report an Incident

For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).

File a Report