Granite State College is joining University of New Hampshire as the College of Professional Studies.

Change of Program

To move from one degree level to another, change majors, or add or delete a minor, you must submit a Change of Program form and contact your advisor. Together, you’ll discuss possible risks associated with making this change, specifically surrounding the potential loss of transfer credits or new requirements resulting from the change. If the change is agreed upon, your advisor will submit the Change of Program form on your behalf.

Associate to Bachelor’s Degree

If you’re an associate degree candidate pending conferral, you may work with your advisor to submit a Change of Program into a bachelor's degree program. You will be admitted under current catalog degree requirements.

Still need help? Contact us.

Report an Incident

For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).

File a Report