Online and On-Campus Support
As a student, you have access to FREE tutoring, available online or by appointment with our team of tutors.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, all tutoring sessions will take place online. Use our online tutoring platform, Brainfuse, or make an appointment to meet virtually with a member of our tutoring team.
Use up to eight hours of FREE online tutoring each month, as well as a wide range of online academic support using Brainfuse.
Sign in to your Moodle account and select Brainfuse Online Tutoring from the main menu to get started.
Once signed in, use Brainfuse to:
- Receive instant tutoring and interact with a live tutor. Live tutors are available in the following subject areas: Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Computers & Technology, Economics, Finance, Math, Physics, Reading, Spanish, Statistics, Writing, and more.
- Submit your writing to the Online Writing Lab for a review.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Build skills & prep for tests in college readiness, college subjects, Accuplacer, Compass, and GRE.
- Create your own flashcards and online quizzes/games to reinforce classroom learning.
- Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
- Form online study groups or schedule live sessions with peers/faculty instructors using the Meet collaborative whiteboard (audio capable).
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes.
Access to FREE one-on-one math, writing, and general education tutoring options is available to all students.
As part of our COVID-19 precautions and social distancing efforts, tutoring sessions at our locations are currently suspended. In the meantime, our team is committed to providing one-on-one tutoring sessions virtually via Zoom. If you need academic support, please do not hesitate to make an appointment.
To get started, please fill out the tutor request form. Once your form is received it will be sent to the appropriate tutor and they will contact you to set up a time to meet either in person or via Zoom.
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Course/Subject for Tutoring
• Type of Tutoring You Require
Need to take a math course and looking for support? We're here to help you prepare so you can meet the requirements to enroll in Math 502.
Still need help? Contact us.
Report an Incident
For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).