Student Success Tips
Online Learning, Time Management, and More
Our success tips will help you make the most of your educational experience. Whether you need support with managing your time, understanding the online learning environment, improving your writing skills, or brushing up on best practices for discussion forums, we’ve got you covered.
Test Prep & Workshops
- Accuplacer Arithmetic and Algebra Skills Checklist
- Math 502 Prerequisite Options
- ACCUPLACER Workshops
The College holds workshops each term to help you prepare for the assessment. >>See Calendar
- Online & On-Campus Tutoring
Online Learning & Study Habits
- 12 Tips for Online Students
- The Real Benefits of Taking Online Classes (from our online students!)
- 4 Myths about Online Learning
- Success Tips for 6-Week Courses
- Discussion Forum Best Practices
- Good Writing Matters: Tips to Improve your Writing in College
- General Education Courses: What's in it for me?
- Beyond Grades: Making the Most of Faculty Feedback
- Undergraduate Capstone Course Tips and Advice
- Graduate Capstone Tips and Advice
Still need help? Contact us.
Report an Incident
For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).