Free and Confidential Support
All Granite State College students have access to free counseling services 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Up to six counseling sessions are available. You can meet with a professional counselor virtually, by phone, or get a referral to meet in person with a local counselor at no cost to you.
Assistance is available, but not limited, to the following:
- Anxiety and stress
- Relationships or family conflicts
- Parenting concerns
- Negative feelings such as anxiety, depression, confusion, or stress
- Grief or loss issues
- Life transitions
- Crisis situations
- Dealing with alcohol or other substance abuse
- Any issue causing you concern
To access counseling or online resources, visit:
Visit: EAP HelpLink
All discussions between you and your counseling professional are confidential. Information regarding your sessions cannot be released without your written consent, except by court order, in situations of imminent threat of harm to self or others, or in situations of abuse (such as child or elder abuse).
In addition to counseling, we offer a wide array of helpful life management tools, which can help you with a variety of personal and/or school related issues in a private and convenient manner. Resources include:
- 8,000+ research articles
- Links to video and audio resources
- On-demand training seminars
- Skill Builder e-learning courses
- Savings Center
- And much more!
ON-DEMAND TRAINING SEMINARS
- On Demand Webinar: The Mental Strength Workout (updated 10/14/2020)
- Live Webinar 9/15/20: The Secret to Work-Life Balance
- Tip Sheet: Managing Anxiety When Returning to Work After COVID-19
- Planning for Professional Growth - March 2020
- Balance Newsletter
Still need help? Contact us.
Report an Incident
For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).