Health Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19)


College-Level Equivalency

Students can earn college credit for certain introductory-level courses by achieving satisfactory scores on certain standardized tests, such as CLEP and DSST. Students seeking credit for examinations should work with their advisor to explore how these exams may be applied to your degree program.

Below is a general overview of some of the college-level equivalency testing options. The College awards credits based on the recommendation of approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) and the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS). See Catalog for full details.

Looking for Accuplacer resources to prepare for Math 502?  >>Click here

CLEP® Testing

Demonstrate your knowledge in a wide range of subjects and receive credit for what you already know with exams approved by the American Council on Education (ACE). You may choose from a range of college-level introductory subjects offered by CLEP® (College Level Examination Program).

Contact your advisor to get further information about how these exams can be applied to your degree program.

Due to COVID-19 precautions, CLEP testing at Granite State College is suspended until further notice.

Teacher Certification Programs

Our School of Education teacher certification programs are approved by and meet all of the NH DOE certification standards and testing requirements standardsRequirements will vary by program and may include: Praxis Core Requirements, Praxis II Subject Area Assessment Requirements, and the Pearson Foundations of Reading Test for New Hampshire. Use the following resources to understand the requirements for your program:




Still need help? Contact us.

Report an Incident

For anonymous reporting of conduct violations, discrimination, harassment, or violence of any kind (i.e. sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and/or stalking).

File a Report