Health Update: Preparing for Return to Campus

Introducing Awato

12.17.21

A New & Improved Career Exploration Tool

Even for students with a high level of confidence about their career trajectory, there can be a level of uncertainty. Am I selecting the right major? Am I gaining the necessary background for my dream job? Which area of my field am I best suited to? That’s where our new career exploration tool, Awato, can help.

Awato in combination with career advising is a great fit for anyone who’s faced the following scenarios:

• Considered changing major
  • Wondered whether adding a minor would be beneficial
  • Thought about shifting to a new career path
  • Considered best ways to advance your career
  • Unsure of the job prospects associated with their major
  • Sought confirmation that they’re on the right path

Awato addresses these concerns using a series of quick assessments that identify your strongest interests and match you with careers and education options that you may want to explore. We can help you develop a holistic plan with these results to help ensure that your academic focus at Granite State College is aligned with your ideal job opportunities. In addition, Awato offers tools to help you customize your cover letter and resume to potential job opportunities. This can make your application more effective and increase the likelihood of reaching a hiring manager.

Get Started

Current students can connect with their advisor to learn more about Awato, or visit granite.awato.io to get started now!

Phone:            855-472-4255
Awato Login: granite.awato.io