Financial Aid Enhancements
The Office of Financial Aid recently updated the financial aid section of WebROCK. With simplified, better-organized menus, this new and improved layout makes it easier for students to navigate to the information they’re looking for most frequently.
As part of these enhancements, information about your financial aid award will be provided exclusively in WebROCK. For each change, you’ll receive an email notification to check your account. When you log in, you’ll find a helpful list of the items that require your attention, making these financial aid requirements easier to find and complete.
As you may know, your financial aid award is based on how many courses/credits you intend to take. The new layout will allow you to see how your credits impact your financial aid award, so you can make informed decisions should your enrollment plans change. In addition, the Award Revision Request form is now available directly in WebROCK for the first time.
What You Can Expect
- The Office of Financial Aid will no longer mail financial aid award letters
- Instead, you will receive an email notification each time a change is made to your financial aid award
- Emails are also sent if you have any outstanding requirements.
- If you haven’t applied to Granite State College yet, you will still receive a paper Award Letter or Missing Requirement Notification in the mail
- Nearly all student financial aid forms, including the Award Revision Request, are available online
Questions? Contact Us!
Toll-free: 888-228-3000, ext. 392