Winter 2021: Open Office Hours with Tutors
The office of Student Affairs is hosting open office hours with our Granite State College tutors the first week of the 2021 Winter Term, which runs Monday, February 15 through Sunday, February 21, 2021.
The open office hours will be conducted using Zoom. Please consult resources and technical requirements on our IT Support site if you’re unfamiliar with Zoom.
Tutors will be available for drop-in assistance with your online courses during this first week.
Tutors can assist with the following areas:
- Navigating Your Online Courses in Moodle
- Submitting discussion posts
- Connecting with your instructor or classmates
- Submitting assignments
- Registering for the online tutorials via Brainfuse
Connect with a Tutor Now!
Tuesday, February 16
Wednesday, February 17
Thursday, February 18
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with Alec, Access Zoom
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. with Justin, Access Zoom
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. with Alec, Access Zoom
Friday, February 19
Sunday, February 21