VA Certifies Hybrid Courses as In-residence
Starting August 15, the VA will certify all hybrid courses as in-residence training! Our hybrid courses meet at a campus on pre-selected days during the term, while the remaining instruction occurs online.
You will receive a monthly housing stipend based on the resident rate where you take the majority of your classes starting on and after our Fall Term.
As a student of Granite State College, that means you have access to even more courses to complete your degree while making the most of your well-earned educational benefits.
Here are a listing of hybrid courses by campus:
Concord Campus | 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301
- CRIT 502: Advanced Critical Analysis and Strategic Thinking (CRN: 10109)
- SCI 528: Natural History of Northern New England (Two Sections. Choose From CRN 10114 or 10120)
- SOC 501: Introduction to Sociology (CRN: 10121)
Manchester Campus | MillWest Building, 3rd Floor, 195 McGregor Street, Manchester, NH 03102
- ARTS 503: Introduction to Watercolor (CRN: 10130)
- CRIT 501: Critical Inquiry (CRN: 10131)
Nashua Co-Location at Nashua Community College | 505 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03063
- MGMT 566: Organizational Behavior (CRN: 10132)
- MGMT 621: Managing Conflict (CRN: 10133)
- PSY 616: Psychology of Occupational Stress (CRN: 10134)
- SOC 607: Child Abuse and Neglect (CRN: 10135)
Portsmouth Campus | Pease International Tradeport, 51 International Drive, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- CRIM 500: Introduction to Criminology (CRN: 10368)
- PSY 616: Psychology of Occupational Stress (CRN: 10369)
Rochester Campus | 35-E Industrial Way, Rochester, NH 03867
- CRINT 602: Advanced Critical Analysis and Strategic Thinking (CRN: 10379)