College Central Network is a web-based system for students to search, plan, and initiate field-based experiential learning opportunities.
What is field-based experiential learning?
Field-based experiential learning provides students with the opportunity to apply theory to practice in real-world workplace or clinical settings. Students move out of the ‘classroom’ to guided learning through direct experience in their field of study. Opportunities for students extend across degree programs at Granite State College.
Beginning May 2, students enrolling in courses involving a practicum, internship, or integrative capstone, will now use College Central Network (CCN) to search, plan, and initiate their field-based experience. Additional features of CCN include:
- Search credit-bearing Field-Based Learning opportunities
- Access the Granite State College Field-Based Learning Guidelines
- Download a Field-Based Learning Planning Worksheet
- Submit preliminary course Learning Agreements for Academic Affairs approval
- Download, complete, and submit field-based learning required forms
Employers and host partners can create a CCN account to post internships and other workplace learning opportunities.
Alumni can also explore CCN for career-building opportunities including post-program internships.
To create a CCN account or learn more about field-based learning, visit the Field-Based, Practicum, and Internships page on MyGranite. Questions may be directed to Experiential Learning Manager, Leslie Paul, at email@example.com or 603-513-1397.