Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
The AU-ABC program is a partnership between Air University and Granite State College that allows you to apply your Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) toward a baccalaureate degree at Granite State.
Recognizing the High Value of Your Military Experience
We accept credit recommendations from the American Council on Education (ACE) for training for all branches; hundreds of MOS ratings and military courses for specialized content.
Offering 8 Opportunities Each Year to Start Your Coursework
With four term starts and 6-week intensives, our open admissions policy means you can make progress toward your degree at your pace, with guidance from your college advisor.
Using Your Air Force Benefits
Visit Military Benefits to learn how to finance your education using Air Force and VA Benefits, including:
- Requesting Your Transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) using the Air Force Virtual Education Center
- Federal Tuition Assistance
- GI Bill® Benefits
- National Guard Tuition Waiver
We’re Here for You
Once enrolled, you will have the support of a dedicated team to assist you every step of the way! These individuals include:
- The Military and Veterans Benefits Coordinator serves as the School Certifying Official (SCO) and is your point of contact your Military benefits, which include the various chapters of the GI Bill, Federal Tuition Assistance, and, for our New Hampshire National Guard Soldiers and Airmen, the Tuition Waiver.
- Our Military Outreach and Support Specialist can assist you with any challenge you encounter as a student. When you’re not sure who to call, begin with our Military Outreach and Support Specialist.
- Academic Advising is a critical component of your educational experience. Advisors are available at each campus to guide students towards reaching their educational and career goals. The Advisors provide assistance with choosing a major, course selection, information about college policies, and connecting students with other departments, including library and career services.
- Student Support Services. We provide confidential support to help secure reasonable accommodations and/or auxiliary aids and services to help you be successful (determined on a case-by-case basis). We also help coordinate free online and on-ground tutoring, as well as the college-wide counseling services.
Up to 90 Credits for What You Know
We highly value your military training and prior learning. Many (or 84%) of our students can demonstrate college-level knowledge and competencies before they have taken their first course at Granite State. We guarantee at least 64 credits to transfer from CCAF. Additional military and civilian training and prior learning be taken into consideration toward your degree, up to 90 credits.
Below, we also feature a collection of helpful links to help you access direct direct support from the VA, DoD, and U.S. Department of Education.